Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Welcome!: Cassidy

Hi Everyone!

I’m Cassidy Cheddar and I’ll be one of the TA, along with Katie! I’m a junior majoring in Agriculture Education. My minors are in Agribusiness Management and International Agriculture. I live in Elizabethtown, a town in Lancaster County. Eventually, I want to be a high school agriculture teacher. Outside of classes, I’m involved in a few things. They include Teach Ag Society, Ag Student Council, Delta Theta Sigma, Grange, and the National Agri-Marketing Association.

I am super excited to be involved with this class again! I took it during my freshman year and loved it. Before that, I had only a basic working knowledge of Parliamentary Procedure. By the end, it was surprising how much I had learned. But, the cool thing was how fascinating everything can be. I love that once you get past the basics, you’ll start to run into little intricacies that can be really interesting and things you wouldn't think of at first. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and participate! Also, take as many out of class opportunities with FFA, 4-H, your schools, etc. as possible. The best way to learn is to teach someone else. Hopefully, you will find this class as rewarding as I have.


I’m looking forward to working with all of you!

Cassidy Cheddar
crc5333@psu.edu
@crcheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment